Klook.com

Thursday, March 23, 2017

, ,

The height difference between Mamamoo and Girlfriend


But, this is the real Eunha..

She's a shortie


-'Is there anyone taller than me here? If there is then never mind..'

-Mamamoo's members are unexpectedly short, and GFriend's members are unexpectedly tall..

-Huk.. This is really unexpected..

-Hul.. I seriously thought Mamamoo's members would be taller than GFriend's members..

-It's probably because GFriend's members often wear short outfits, we never get to notice how tall they are.. I hope their stylists will stop giving them short outfits to wear..

-She only looks short when she's with GFriend's members..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The same thing also goes to Sistar and Girl's Dayㅋㅋㅋ

-These shorties are so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm taller than you, you're 160~ I'm 161~
trazy.com