Klook.com

Monday, March 27, 2017

,

How to make CXO's fans pissed off

Solve the question below.
Woman: Have you heard that CXO is going to have a comeback soon?
Man: I have. I heard they're going to have their first comeback stage on Inkigayo!!
Woman: When are they going to have their comeback?
Man: (math problem)


-Looks like the man really hates the woman..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. That man has crossed the linesㅋㅋㅋ

-That man is so wittyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's really annoyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She should've just looked it up on Google then..

-It's easier to look it up on Google..

-What ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Heckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-June 18th..? It's been a long time since the last time I solved a math problem..

-Such a bad friend..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I tried to solve it.. Is the answer June 3rd? That's the day where Exo came back with Love Me Right.. I'm getting goosebumps all over my body now..

-Inkigayo airs on Sunday, everyone..

-He should've just told her.. No need to make things complicatedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com