Klook.com

Sunday, March 26, 2017

, , ,

Choi Yoojung accidentally gave a spoiler about Fantagio's upcoming girlgroup?


'And tomorrow, our Haerim..'

*panics*

'Oops, I just got myself in a big troubleㅎㅎㅎ'


-So cute..<3<3<3

-She's too cute, I bet her manager couldn't even scold her because of her cutenessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's okay since she's a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh.. Finallyㅠㅠㅠ

-Dodaeng, Haerim, Yejin, Sookyung, Hyojung.. Let's debutㅠㅠㅠ

-I guess they're going to debut soonㅜㅜ Yoojung-ahㅜㅜ

-It's a relief to know that Haerim is going to debut soon!

-Oh.. I was really surprised when she said 'Haerim' because that's my name..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I swear Yoojung is the cutest girl I've ever known in this worldㅠㅠㅠ

-Seems like the girl in the right is the tallest member in the group.. With Doyeon being the second!

-This is unbelievable! I've been waiting so long for this, Yoojung-ah.. Doyeon-ah..

-Didn't Haerim also participate in Produce `101?

-Whoa.. There's a member who's taller than Doyeon..
trazy.com