Klook.com

Saturday, January 7, 2017

, , ,

Proof that being an idol is a really tiring job

What the heck..
If I was there, I would be really embarassed to take a picture with him like that..


-Where was that picture taken?
  -It was taken on Bigbang's concert..

-Hul.. I don't think that's a nice thing to do.. She should've asked him to take a picture with her instead..

-Taehyung-ah..ㅠㅠㅠ

-This upsets me so much..ㅠㅠ

-I'm a Bigbang's fan and I'm really sorry.. I'm really sorry that Bigbang have to delay the concert..

-What a thoughtless person..

-She should've asked him to take a picture with her..

-I hate this.. Why are they treating my babies like that..

-I'm getting mad right now..

-Why did she take a picture with him like that.. I mean, he's not even a statue..

-...I'm really ashamed of that girl's behavior.. I'm sorry..

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That probably happened because the concert got delayed.. I'm sorry..

-He looks really gloomy..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. This is so wrong..

-Bigbang delayed the concert? What happened?

-FYI, that's actually Seokjiin's seat..
trazy.com