Klook.com

Saturday, December 31, 2016

,

About iKON receiving rookie awards in Japan

Are there any Japanese singers included as the nominees too?
Anyway, I saved these pictures from Twitter and the difference between these outfits is like the distance from earth to the sky..


[+174][-10]

1. [+77][-2] Look at how Hyunsuk uploaded about iKON winning this Japanese award on his Instagram. He stayed quiet when iKON received the Grand Slam title and the same awards in Korea, but he uploaded about iKON winning this Japanese award 5 minutes after it was announced..

2. [+74][-3] The other 3 nominees were Japanese singers and iKON won it.. FYI, that awards ceremony is the biggest one in Japan..

3. [+69][-3] I know right.. That Trash-Suk kept quiet when iKON gained the Grand Slam, and won tons of awards in Korea.. But once iKON won a Japanese awards, he boasted it off on his instagram..

4. [+35][-0] iKON received 5 awards in Korea, and also the Grand Slam title!! 3 awards in China, and also the best Korean singer number three in Japan..ㅠㅠ I'll see you in Korea, guysㅠㅠ Your outfits today looked really pretty..

5. [+23][-0] It's not a category for foreigner singers, but a category that even Japanese singers also included in it..ㅠㅠ On top of that, they got the title 'The Best Rookie of The Year'ㅠㅠ I'm happy, but I hope YG won't turn them into iJON soon.. This is a gif of B.I receiving the awards:

6. [+19][-0] I'm so proud of iKON..ㅜㅜ

7. [+17][-0] I live in Japan and I just turned on the TV with no intention to see them at first, but I got very surprised when I saw them on  TVㅋㅋㅋ It's a very big awards ceremony here in Japan, and the fact that they got to take home one of the awards is just really cool for me..

8. [+15][-0] Trash-Hyuk-ah.. Watch your hashtagsㅋㅋㅋ 'Domestic activities have been completed'
#QuickPreparingForAnotherAlbum #DomesticActivitesHaveBeenCompleted

9. [+15][-0] Why does YG only give their Korean singers works in Japan?

10. [+13][-0] I'm not an iKON's fan but I like them.. But why do they only do activities in Japan? What's the point of having those survival shows? Please get back to your right mind before their fans in Korea leave them..
trazy.com