Klook.com

Friday, October 7, 2016

, ,

Monsta X's reaction when Heyne reveals her real weight

They guested a radio show together, and this is Monsta X's reaction when Heyne reveals her real weight..





'You're half his weightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ'


-It's because Heyne has a small figureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But still, she's really skinny..

-Hul.. She's too skinnyㅠㅠㅠ

-They're so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Shortieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-37..?? How tall is Heyne??
  -She's 158cm tall!!

-Hul.. 37kg.. That's a little bit shocking..

-His expression says it allㅋㅋㅋ

-She's half of Shownu's weightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's only 158cm tall but 37kg is a little bit.. too skinny.. I'm taller than her and yet I weigh more than her.. I should give her some of my weight..

-He looks so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-37?? Just imagine how skinny is she.. I have a friend who's also 158cm tall, she weighs 42kg and she's really skinny.. Literally nothing but bones..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm aslo 158cm tall but... Ah.. I think I should start my diet today..

-Kihyun's reaction is seriously so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-37kg???? Hul!!!! She's so skinny!!!

-I don't even remember when did I ever weigh 37kg..

-I'm 160cm tall and 53kg.. She's 158cm and.. 37kg..ㅠㅠ

-I weighed 38kg when I was in 6th grade..

-She's 158cm and 37kg......

-I thought she was really small.. But she's 158cm tall..ㄷㄷㄷ

-I weighed 37kg when I was in 7th grade...

-I'm also 158cm but she weighs.. 37kg??
trazy.com