Klook.com

Friday, October 7, 2016

, ,

A female idol whose waist is only 17.9inches

is AOA's Mina


-Hul.. Why is her waist so thin..

-Whoa.. Look at her body..ㄷㄷ

-That's the same size with my thighs..

-Whoa.. That's what you call ant waist..

-Whoa.. her waist is so freaking small..

-Are you sure she has all of her organs in that body.. 

-I knew this would be about our Mina..

-Where does she store all of her organs..?

-Kwon Mina.. Please gain some weightㅠㅠ

-I'm so jealous of her..

-She doesn't even have ribcages..?

-Hul..

-Hul.. Is she really a human?

-How could her waist be that small..

-That's.. just the size of my thighs.. It's so cool to think that she has all of her organs in that small body..

-Whoa.. It looks smaller than my thighs, though?

-Whoa.. That body was made for one-pieces.. Unbelievable..

-Hul.. What in the world..

-It looks like bodies that you only can see on comic books..

-Look at her body.. It must be really nice to live with such nice body..

-It's the same size with my arms..

-That's crazy..
trazy.com